Saturday, January 14, 2012

Part Eight

Home alone. Or at least home alone.
So, no-ones home. Or no-ones around, or will be.

Don't lie. We ALL have a secret plan when it's like that. Crank the music, grab sugar, call friends, dance crazily. Whatever. Or possibly more than one of those...!! I'm gonna break out mine...keep it quiet. I've become more mature....then what I was.
Now I just crank the music and dance insanely. But before I would mix up a bunch of weird concoctions that would usually taste OK. One old favorite is molasses mixed with sugar. And for old times sake I created that...and it wasn't bad. I wasn't home alone....just very bored and no-one was around. So....I guess that's why every-ones fat these days...they're bored so they mix molasses with sugar....hmm.

So. what's up with ya'll lately?

What was/is your 'secret' bad habit when alone??


(best ta read in order...just saying. ya'll leave good comments plz....   =P )

1 comment:

  1. Yeah whenever my parents take the kids with them, I turn up my music and dance insanely, It's pretty fun(and yes weird, but what can you do, when there is no one around?)

    ReplyDelete