Monday, January 16, 2012

Part Nine

So..the other night my dad was praying before dinner and he prayed that my broken body would heal. I'm sorry, I busted out laughing and couldn't stop until he was done praying. At the time I only had a broken toe. Now, he hasn't prayed it again but, I have a broken toe (which isn't going to heal until winter ends..honest), and a completely bad leg, I have to limp, and problee other things.

Earlier today I was at a friend's house, two insane girls....Hannah and Becca...we were trying to play cops and robbers and I was a lame old cop who limped. Not much fun...the robbers even thought it was dumb. So that was boring...kinda. Anyway, I'm dying...pretty much. And bored...

Anyway...since I'm so bored I'm-ma talk about Egg Punch. A game which needs to be number one app. You have to flick this egg around and try to collect feathers. Some bunny stole all his feathers so after each section you get a piece. And you have to buy each section with coins, and you can buy coins, or earn them..which I do. Anyway, it's super cool, go download it right now if you have a iTouch, iPhone, or iPad. It's free. Another cool app is Songify...have you seen the cat song on youtube? The one where the girl is online dating and ends up talking and crying about cats? Well the the song and remix one is made with Songify. It's free unless you buy more tunes to use with the words. So yeah, I'm becoming app crazy. Maybeeeee...


Whatev

(read mai posts in order yo....   ceee yaa!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment