Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Part Ten

So this is just a really weird story. It just happened...less then a hour ago. I was messing around on my iTouch and texted a 'ex' friend on it. Her name is Ellen, we used to hang out alot but then my mom wouldn't let me. Whatever. I texted her and said, "Hey Ellen" she replied "Hi and who is this?" I replied, "I like muffins" (that's a super long story which no-one wants to hear! Anyway, keep reading. This is good) she answered, "Oh hi Dan" and I took advantage of that. She didn't know who I was, and had no way of finding out! Anyway, I acted like this 'dan' person liked her. It didn't get to in depth, just like, "i was gonna ask you out, but you just said that you're never dating." OK? haha, so I wasn't exactly who Dan was! Supposedly he is super smart, he doesn't forget anything. And I said I forgot. Whoops. Whatever, it don't matter. I'm not texting her again....unless....unless I text her tomorrow to find out who she thinks I am! She said that she would talk to me tomorrow in science, well, she'll find out that it wasn't 'Dan'. I wonder who she thinks I am. Hmm, this could be interesting. Stay tuned...

(thanks for reading. I'mma start having more adventures on purpose so I'll have stuff to write about. Weird stuff. OK? So read in order for best effect!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Jen say, Hi to Ellen for me, I haven't seen Ellen
    since summer, with my pal Rachel Patterson
    Tell her I said hello:)
    Oh funny story, I used to go around with Tyler, (Rachel's older brother)
    And for some reason Ellen thought that I was Jonny's girlfriend, and yeah ouch for Tyler;)
    considering I think he thought that I was in love with Jonny...
    haha, guys are so stupid:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. yeah, she still doesn't know it was me. if i see her in person i'll tell her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be cruel Jen, she is nice...
    Just tell who you are:/
    And she would probably remember me as the soap girl form Marengo Farmers Market...

    ReplyDelete