Monday, January 9, 2012

Part Five

Hiiii-oooooowwwwwwdddddyyyy!!

What's up??

So....I've got major secret plans. Only one person knows about it. And my journal, of course. I totally wish I could say, but I don't wanna let everything out on this blog....I mean the last post was really heavy duty.
Anyway today is/was my sisters twenty fourth birthday. Dang, that sounds old. Haha just joking!
I just got done with a really hard but super easy science paper. I had a long report to do. But with my creative writing skills and bee knowledge it was quite easy. And, no, I won't do your paper. Unless you pay me by the benjamins. Jk
Anyway, does anyone here have a iTouch? IPhone? iPad? Well, if you do then you know about setting lock screen pictures and wallpaper and stuff. So, just for fun, imma show you what mine are:

The love picture is my lock screen. That means whenever I turn on my iTouch it shows up. Only if I haven't unlocked it.

The picture of me is my home picture. So after I unlock it that picture shows up.

Whatever, that was just for fun. A little different. Whatev...



(please read these posts in order! Thanks, :P !! Also, please leave positive comments!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment