Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Part Six

Y'all go check out Tyler Barham on YouTube right now...or on twitter, Facebook...whatever. Check out his
Website and email him and if you're lucky he'll email back!!! Just a note: I was lucky...very lucky...extremely lucky...got it? Superbly lucky. I emailed him a long time ago, he responded a few days ago...I emailed him back, he responded. I tweeted and mentioned him...he REPLIED!!! Now this dude is like SO amazing!!! How many country artists actually reply to their fans? None. Except Mr. Ty Blake Barham.

So I tweeted about a picture I made using three of his pictures, saying it was my new lock screen picture. (look below for picture) next thing I know he tweets back saying something like, "l love the picture :) thanks Jenna!"

So if y'all like country music...or even just Tyler...check him out now!!!



Answer this;
What's your favorite one - three songs by Tyler Barham?
~find my answer in the comment section~

4 comments:

  1. My favorite two songs by Ty are:
    Tennessee Girl
    And
    17 & Young

    Y'all better comment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he a country singer?
    Just a question, you know my reservations on country music;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I did not read your full blog update, guess he is a country singer. That's is cool though that he liked it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. he is a country singer.
      i always think of you and how much you just LOVE country music. i knew this would be your fav post.... ;)

      Delete