Friday, January 6, 2012

Part Three

One hundred and thirty-five dollars. Check. Sent off to my favorite Christian organization. Check. Email donators. Not check. That's for tomorrow...or..uh..later today. Dang, we're always so busy that I can't ever write till the morning. I wonder what we do.?
Anyway, dear journal, have you ever had a broken toe? Which one was it? How? Me too. Doesn't it hurt terribly? Like you'd rather anything else? Er...maybe not. Anyway, now for people who haven't broken a toe. It feels extremely weird. It's not that it hurts that bad, it's just that you can't feel it. So the surrounding toes are just touching 'something'.
But whatever, you don't want to read about misery, unless you live in Missouri, you want adventures. But...today there hasn't been any. That I can think of. Unless you call 4-H fun...then it's a adventure. All the kids in my club either have a sibling their age, or a best friend. And me, I got nothing. So in that way it's really boring. All I want is to get my frickin project book, leave, and start doing whatever I signed up for. And if you're wondering what that was, here; Visual Arts (idk which of the three books I picked), Robotics, and Beekeeping. The only reason I signed up for beekeeping was matt was doing it. And at the time he was everything. Now...uhh...yeah so what are you doing for 4-H? Nice. That's cool.

Uh yeah, I feel weird today, that's why I'm having conversations with myself...

(thanks for reading! I hope you like it, please leave positive comments or email suggestions. Also, just a tip, read stories in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment