Thursday, January 5, 2012

Part Two

Whew! I'm freezing! I just came inside from looking out at the stars! I was up in my clubhouse with a beautiful view! Looking through the telescope I could see many more stars than I could with my naked eye. And now to answer the question that has hopefully been in your mind; No, I did not see any shooting stars. They were all still, unless you stared at them for several seconds, then they would start spinning around in circles. And yes, you see the time right, it really is 1 o'clock in the morning. The next meteor shower is in like April, and I am not missing that for anything. I will watch ten movies to stay awake!!! What happened yesterday will not happen again! And hopefully if I wake up again at four in the morning then I'll stay up and go look outside. And since I am -such- a amazing knitter I plan to make a drawstring bag to keep my compass, pocket guides, small flashlight, or whatever else I'll need. Maybe a bag of dehydrated apples to snack on when I'm outside for long periods of time! Man, I sure hope that some cool solar thing would happen before April. Or possibly if I stay interested in space and astronomy I'll use these few months to save up for a bigger telescope! But of course I would always keep this telescope if it was up to me. That's because it's my first one, but more important my sister gave it to me. I'm sorta a sentimental person, if you haven't noticed.

Thanks for reading this blog and post! Please leave any positive comments and email me with questions! Just a tip, it's best to read these stories in order, that's because it's a real life story and things always relate back to other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment