Saturday, January 21, 2012

Part Twelve

Friendship.

February is like the 'dating month' or whatever because of Valentine's Day. So because we should just have one boyfriend or girlfriend we couldn't write about a different one each week. So you don't have to do this or anything, because I know I just have one follower. But at least, I'm gonna do it. I just made it up, but it's simple so I bet lots of other people do it.

Once a week, in February, write one post about one friend. So pick five friends, or four, depending on what day you pick to write. Then write a post, maybe one or two paragraphs long, about that person. What you like, or don't like....haha, make sure they don't see it!! It don't matter when you pick them, if you do it now, or when you decide to write, but I'm gonna do it now. Also, if I accidentally miss a week then I'll make up for it. So here are my five friends, but it may just turn out to be four....

  • Jessica B. (10)
  • Aliva A. (8)
  • Rachel T. (14)
  • Nicole F. (15)
  • Gideon S. (10)
I guess I hang out with lots of people that are not my age. Actually, I only have 4 friends that are 12. So there's just five of us..haha. Jessica is a really  whoops. I guess I should wait to describe them! I guess 'cuase I'm itchin' to tell you I'll write one sentence about each person.... But I won't give the name and it won't be in order. So..uh...take a guess in the comments!

  1. We are best friends that are enemies, we always fight; they have a sibling that is 12.
  2. He/she is really cool, they understand alot about God, and can help anyone that needs guidance.
  3. He/she has a older sibling that is 12, and they like to play.
  4. He/she is really nice, they have a little sister that is 8, they play soccer and they came to my bday party.
  5. Really nice, has a few mental/social problems and is kinda weird, but I mean, they can be OK to hang around...
I guess this was sorta unfair, You problee don't know any of them, maybe one, maybe two. Whatever, just try and guess!

(read mai pozts in order...fer bezt Efect)

No comments:

Post a Comment