Thursday, February 2, 2012

Part Thirteen

Friendship. Jessica Braun.
Jessica, a awesome, ten-year-old soccer player. We've known each other for...hmm....I don't know. Awhile. We met through soccer, and, except two parties, that's the only time we see each other, or hang out. We've been on the same team for two seasons..I think, maybe three. Anyway, we've known each other for longer, haha, we played against each other. The past two seasons-one year-our teams have been 'The Admirals' and 'Thundering Herd'. Pretty cool, huh? Yeah...
    So the first time we ever hung out, outside of soccer, was my last birthday party. I turned 12, felt like hanging out with my friends, so I had a pool party with some friends from soccer. We all knew each other, there was Charlie and Henry, Olivia, Malachi and Gideon, and Jessica and Rachel. It was pretty cool. The second time was about a month later at another birthday party - Rachel's. It was at GloBowl, the local bowling alley. It's really cool, the party was just after a soccer game so we were in uniform...awesomeness.
   Jessica is a really cool person. She has a awesome little sister, Rachel! Jessica and Rachel both are Chinese sisters who were adopted. Anyway, whatev, they both are super cool people. I like them alot.
     So after my birthday party we started emailing each other and have kept doing that...now sometimes we can text each other. But it has to be when she's with her dad, 'cause his phone can text. Anyway, that doesn't really matter.

So, yeah, thanks for reading!



This post was part of my 'Friendship February' where I write a post about one of my friends each week. Its fun, I suggest you blog about your friends also! Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it, remember about commenting? Yeah, you can do that here, just make sure it's good stuff, I appreciate that.  : P And if you want, you ought to read these in order. But, I guess, it doesn't matter that much, but  its a free country, do what you want!  : P



For those who have read my introduction to That New Family the first chapter is now out! Please go read it! And let me know what you think! It has not been edited yet, or actually read by anyone else, so I'm really sorry for any mistakes. I'm about to go fix a few mistakes from the introduction that someone told me about. So if you find any, please, let me know! Thanks!! 
(To easily get to the story click on the Wattpad button on the side of this page!)




No comments:

Post a Comment