Thursday, February 16, 2012

Part Fourteen

Sorry I missed the past two weeks, I've been busy. Anyway, I'm gonna make up for it in this post!!

ALIVA A.
Insane. Crazy. Energetic. Hyper. Any more words like that? 'Cause that is what describes Aliva. She eight years old, public-schooled, and crazy. We only see each other on Sunday, because of church, and shes only there half the time. When we do see each other we go insane, together. No, we're not gay. I just mean we fight. Like crazy. Tackle. Punch. Kick. Dodge. Yep, that's it. You can see her personality on our YouTube channel: www.YouTube.com/themaniacgurlz . Life at church when she's there is weird. I mean, watch out older members of New Life. Sorry if you get jabbed in the side or stomach.


RACHEL T.
Rachel loves God. In church during worship she's always down on her knees (I know cuz I when I'm a usher I sit behind her). I don't mean to sound like its a bad thing, its really good. After church she's always with Nicole, in the KidzRock room, eating. No, shes not fat, but they always eat after church. And if I'm around they will say hi and ask if I'm going 'tonight'. Which is youth group. And I'll always say no. But last week I went with a guy friend and it was fun. I plan on going again. But I doubt that she'll ask to check, see we don't really hang out anymore. She rathers Nicole....



OK, next week is Nicole, I think....then Idk who....

No comments:

Post a Comment