Thursday, February 16, 2012

Part Fiftteen

This is just a update-like post...i don't know....

I've written ALOT more on my story, That New Family.  And started another story, Four Kids, One Creek. I finished one story, Temple Running. And started one with all the songs I've written...don't bother checking that one out. : )  You can read all those at www.wattpad.com/yoboyhowdy

Last Sunday I spent practically the whole day with the Schauers, from 3 - 8:30. Wow.....   From 3 - 5:45 it was with Gideon and Malachi, then from 6 - 8 it was just Malachi. I brought him to youth group. I hadn't been in awhile and I wanted to go but Jonny wasn't going and I couldn't go alone. So Malachi was able to go and we had a pretty fun time. I used to go to their youth group, so now we go to each others. On Sunday we played football for a pretty long time, then we went inside and played Wheel of Fortune, which was fun. Then at youth group we played Grog (da best game EVER!!!!) and then Cows vs. Squirrels. On the ride home Malachi said he liked it but the talk was really long, and it is, but his youth group doesn't talke at all...its just games.

Other then all that stuff I haven't done anything fun......working on my parents...thats it......trying to get a T-Mobile cell phone....Dad says that hes fine with adding a phone to his plan for only 10 extra bucks....without texting. So now I'm trying o convince him that if he lets me get a T-Mobile phone it can be 10$ a month, with texting......or 1$ a day 10cents a minute, and unlimted texting. But no, he's stubborn, no texting....    : (

Well, gotta go do some boring school. Studying for a test...blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment