Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Part Sixteen

Not to much to say today...

Anyway, there's a bit more to my story so check it out (link is in the post below)!! Also, I've started a new story also, I'm not working on it much...but a little! It's called Four Kids, One Creek. You can check it out by the same link for That New Family. So, yeah, if you want you can go check it all out!

Also, I meant to mention in my last post that I have one exciting thing coming up :) , and one present bad thing :( . The Happy thing: I get to meet some of the actual players from Chicago Fire! They are coming out to help with evaluations and stuff! I mean, I'm actually gonna meet some of them! SERIOUSLY! I mean, I am SERIOUSLY gonna MEET the ACTUAL players of CHICAGO FIRE!!  (Sorry I'm making such a big deal, it's just that I'm trying to tell myself that its actually real...I can't believe it!) IT'S SERIOUSLY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (sorry again)
And then in June the whole soccer league is gonna go up to Chicago and watch a real professional game! Or, well, maybe not the whole league, just people who want to or if they have room. So yeah, this year is gonna be TOTALLY all about soccer! Maybe I'll buy a pro jersey..hmmm. :\
Ooo! I know, I'mma set a goal....I HAVE to play soccer for at least 50 hours this year! Ok, don't be so shocked... I'll have twenty practices total this year (20hrs) and 16 games total this year (16hrs) and then thats a total of 36 hours. So I'll have to practice by myself for...24 hours? Right? Ok, I'm not good at math, just saying. So I have to spend a entire lenght of a day playing soccer, either by myself or just for fun. AND, I problee will do more then that because I won't always be able to keep track of how long I'm playing. Hmm, maybe I should try to play for 24 hours straight, whatcha think of that??!!?

Ok, now sadly, to the bad news. At least I got you filled up on lots of good stuff and a lil extra news!! My toe is still broken. :'(   But, whatever, doesn't matter that much. :)

See ya! I'mma go beg my parents to let me play in Marengo's soccer league also. It's a traveling team, so they will problee say no. They will problee also say that because they won't see the point of me playing in two different leagues. Whatev, blah.....

SEE YA!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha, that's cool, make sure you get lots of pictures, especially of Chicago's fire players in action, I am not much for soccer, but I do enjoy sports:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your toes:(
    I know how it feels:)

    ReplyDelete