Thursday, May 10, 2012

Catching Up

Ok, so it's been a long time since I've posted anything. And I'm not titling them Part -- anymore. 'Cause that was kinda dumb..  Anyway, not much has really happened, well besides my iTouch was taken away. But whatever. And Jonny is making everybody work out, but nobody is, except Josh and me, and I barely do it. I guess Jonny isn't making us, but he is intensely encouraging us. At least, everybody but my dad, because he refuses to pretty much. ??   And then I sometimes do a little, but it won't help any if I don't do it more often. So, yeah, what's up with you?
   Then I've also started speech therapy, don't ask. Soccer Season has started!! Our first game was Saturday, we lost it. But whatev, ya know why? (Well, first the score was 2-1) I scored our team's only goal, and the first one of the season! And this kid, Elijah, assisted it. So, then this Saturday will be our second; I better not be goalie, then we'll really lose. :\
    Besides that, nothing has happened. OH HOLD UP... Yeah, something did happen, we caught a swarm of bees two days ago! So Jonny was outside mowing the lawn, Gideon and I were walking down the sidewalk, and Mom was inside. Jonny runs inside and gets Mom to come out and explains that there was a huge swarm of bees right above him. If he had stuck his hand up he would've been touching them. So then Gideon and I hopped on our bikes and seriously rode around the entire town looking for where the swarm went, and Mom walked around a few neighboring blocks. Everybody was looking around for like 20 minutes but no-one found them. So Jonny continued mowing the grass, Mom went back inside, and Gideon and I hung out. Then later that night Mom explained everything to my dad who went in out backyard to see if they were in a tree. (Last year we caught a swarm in a tree in our backyard, then the year before that we caught one in a neighbor's yard.) So Dad was in the backyard looking around in the few trees we have there, a minute later he comes in the back door, "Anybody wanna help me catch a swarm?" I was extremely grateful for that because if he hadn't have come in I would have gotten yelled at by my mom for something...don't ask...  So we went back there and caught it in the tree pretty much right next to the one last year. Oh, and Jonny got the whole thing on video. Sweetness.
   So yep, I gotta go to Marengo now..............seeeeee yaaaaa laterrr

No comments:

Post a Comment