Saturday, May 12, 2012

VICTORY!

YAY! Ok, so today was our second game. Last week we lost, 2-1, and this week we won 2-1. Haha, amazing, huh?! :P
   Aight, so last week the other team scored twice, duh. And we scored one, duh. But guess who scored it...*drumroll* ME! jk, well no, I actually did score it, but didn't make a big deal. When it comes to scoring, I'm very humble. Honest. So, yes, I scored our only goal, and our first goal of the season. I've never done that before, and it feels amazing. Ever felt it?!
   Today, we won!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! And guess what, they scored once, duh, we scored twice, duh. But, again, I scored the first goal! Then Malachi scored right after me. Anyway, I scored our team's first two goals! It feels amazing.
   So, yeah, then later after that I was playing with Gideon and Michael all day. Exciting. And I earned 20$ for babysitting at church. Which sucked, but anyway...
    So, yes, now you know everything. Any questions?!

     Btw, Michael is the most adorable little kid ever. We were talking about if he liked any girls, he was very shy as soon as it came to that, he said that one girl, Kylie, kissed him. Three times. They were in school or church or something, I don't know. Anyway, after that he couldn't stop talking about kissing. And he didn't exactly understand that people had girlfriends and boyfriends. He kept calling Gideon my girlfriend, we're not 'together', but he didn't quite understand that. So he was explaining to us how a girl kisses a man, then poisons his lips, then he kisses her 1,500 times. And she can pick any man that she wants! Any man at all! Interesting, huh? Well, she has to think he's cute, according to Michael. So he kept explaining that to us. Gideon and I couldn't hold back our laughter, and Michael didn't care, because we knew it wasn't true, but it was extremely funny. Haha, honestly, and secretly, I wish it was true haha. I mean, wouldn't that be so easy? Find a hot guy, kiss him, then he'll kiss you 1,500 times? Oh yeah, and Michael is six, so now you can understand a bit better. He is so adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so humble....*roll of the eyes*.....lol! jk:p
    Congrats btw!!!

    ReplyDelete